Germany : Eschborn - Engineering studies
Any long term economic strategy for Egypt needs to strengthen the potential of Egypt's micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), which employ approximately 75 % of the workforce, but only account for 25 % of GDP. The main obstacle faced by MSMEs in particular, but also by other disenfranchised groups, constitutes the difficult and unreliable access to financial services. In order to formulate targeted and effective policies, the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) needs accurate data on the supply as well as the demand side for financial services in the formal and the informal sector. Therefore, the program "Promotion of Access to Finance for SMEs in Egypt" (PAFSME) supports the efforts of its Egyptian partner by conducting a market diagnostic of households and MSMEs and thus establishing a comprehensive data-reliant evidence base. The gained information will be employed to guide and support the CBE in the process of informing and drafting a national financial inclusion strategy for Egypt.
Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1) Trading name and address, commercial register number;
2) Eligibility declaration that no grounds for exclusion in Section 123, 124 of the German Act Against Restraints of Competition (GWB) apply;
3) Eligibility declaration subcontractors if applicable;
4) Association clause if applicable.
1) Average annual turnover for the last 3 years at least 1 500 000,00 EUR;
2) Number of employees as at 31.12 of the previous year at least 10 persons.
1) At least 1 reference projects in the technical field Country wide national Financial Inclusion Survey and at least 1 reference projects in the region Northern Africa in the last 3 years;
2) The technical assessment is only based on reference projects with a minimum commission value of 150 000,00 EUR.
Questions can only be submitted using GIZ"s eProcurement Tender Platform the award of contracts.
Die Vergabekammern des Bundes
Villemombler Straße 76
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition (GWB), application for review is not permissible insofar as
1) The applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and has not submitted a complaint to the Contracting Authority within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected;
2) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that are evident in the tender notice are not submitted to the Contracting Authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application or by the deadline for the submission of bids, specified in the tender notice;
3) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the Contracting Authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or by the deadline for the submission of bids;
4) More than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the Contracting Authority that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.
You can only currently bid on this tender directly, and not via Tender Search. For full bidding contact information, please upgrade your account.Subscription plans
5 Nov 20180 days remaining
Total estimated value
LOTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TENDER
EUR Not specified
— conduct a thorough market diagnostic to map the supply and demand of financial inclusion in Egypt of both households and MSMEs to establish a comprehensive evidence base to inform policy development for greater financial inclusion,
— to guide and support the process of informing and drafting a gender sensitive national financial inclusion framework in Egypt,
— for details see ToR.
Description of optionsGIZ may optionally commission contract amendments and/or increases based on the criteria in the tender documents to the successful bidder of this tender. For details, please see the terms of reference.
Main site or place of performance00000 Cairo, Egypt
Description of renewalsGIZ may optionally commission contract amendments and/or increases based on the criteria in the tender documents to the successful bidder of this tender. For details, please see the terms of reference.
Norway : Oslo - Heating-system design servicesNorway
Value: 7.0 million Norwegian Krone
United Kingdom : Newbury - Financial consultancy, financial transaction processing and clearing-house servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 2.5 million Pound Sterling
United Kingdom : Hardwick - Parenteral nutrition productsUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 4.0 million Pound Sterling
United Kingdom : Anglesey - Motor vehicles for the transport of 10 or more personsUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 160,000 Pound Sterling
United Kingdom : Derby - Medical practice servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: Not specified
Netherlands : Amsterdam - CoinsNetherlands
Value: Not specified
United Kingdom : Manchester - Adult and other education servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 20.0 million Pound Sterling