Germany : Eschborn - Equal opportunities consultancy services
Project: Promotion of local economic development (PEDEL).
Description for Tender process.
The project is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and in partnership with the Ministry of the Interior of Morocco. It aims to strengthen the economic performance and to improve the employment situation of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) in remote areas of Morocco.
Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1) Trading name and address, commercial register number;
2) Eligibility declaration that no grounds for exclusion in Section 123, 124 of the German Act Against Restraints of Competition (GWB) apply;
3) Eligibility declaration subcontractors if applicable;
4) Association clause if applicable.
1) Average annual turnover for the last 3 years at least 800 000,00 EUR;
2) Number of employees as at 31.12 of the previous year at least 10 persons.
1) At least 4 reference projects in the technical field SME promotion and at least 2 reference projects in the region Northern Africa in the last 3 years;
2) The technical assessment is only based on reference projects with a minimum commission value of 400 000,00 EUR.
The communication only takes place over the electronic market place.
Die Vergabekammern des Bundes
Villemombler Straße 76
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition (GWB), application for review is not permissible insofar as
1) The applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and has not submitted a complaint to the Contracting Authority within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected;
2) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that are evident in the tender notice are not submitted to the Contracting Authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application or by the deadline for the submission of bids, specified in the tender notice;
3) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the Contracting Authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or by the deadline for the submission of bids;
4) More than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the Contracting Authority that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.
8 Nov 20180 days remaining
Total estimated value
LOTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TENDER
EUR Not specified
The main objective of this consultancy is to implement value chains development and MSME promoting activities through inter alia improved business development services, business linkages and innovative local economic promotion tools.
The expected personnel input comprises a long-term team leader, a team of 3 long-term technical experts and a pool of short-term technical experts with sound experience in local economic development, value chains and MSME promotion.
Extensive travels in the project"s provinces will be required.
Envisaged minimum number3
Description of optionsGIZ may optionally commission contract amendments and/or increases based on the criteria in the tender documents to the successful bidder of this tender. For details, please see the terms of reference.
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates
1) Rural value chain development (15 %);
2) Local economic development (10 %);
3) Development of Business Development Services for SME (15 %);
4) Development and conduct of training materials and formats for local economic development (10 %);
5) Regional experience (30 %);
6) Experience of development projects (20 %).
Main site or place of performance00000 Morocco
Description of renewalsGIZ may optionally commission contract amendments and/or increases based on the criteria in the tender documents to the successful bidder of this tender. For details, please see the terms of reference.
United Kingdom : London - Education and training servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 2.0 million Pound Sterling
United Kingdom : Manchester - Software package and information systemsUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 10.0 million Pound Sterling
Norway : Bardu - Computer-related equipmentNorway
Value: Not specified
Ireland : Cork - Urban planning servicesIreland
Value: 600,000 Euro
Malta : Floriana - Assessment centre services for recruitmentMalta
Value: Not specified
Norway : Oslo - Guidance and counselling servicesNorway
Value: 381.0 million Norwegian Krone
United Kingdom : Birmingham - Health servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 14.2 million Pound Sterling