Germany : Eschborn - Foreign economic-aid-related services
The global movement for Universal Health Coverage (UHC) seeks to ensure that people everywhere have access to the health services they need without fear of financial hardship. All countries have committed to the achievement of UHC as part of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
While there is widespread support for the idea of UHC, actually realizing UHC at country level is contentious. Key players and groups hold divergent interests, and technical efforts to advance reform often stall when these interests cannot be aligned. Skilled leadership is required to work through competing views, unite diverse groups behind a shared vision, and broker the trade-offs and compromises that are needed to keep complex UHC reform processes on track. The Leadership for Universal Health Coverage Program (L4UHC) was developed to address this challenge. It is implemented by the GIZ, the World Bank and WHO, in cooperation with the USAID, Expertise France and other partners within the P4H network.
Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Please refer to the draft contract included in the tender documents.
(1) declaration on the average annual turnover of the applicant or the member of the consortium for the last 3 financial years,
(2) declaration on the employees of the applicant or the member of the consortium as of 31.12.2017.
Declaration on the reference projects of the applicant or the member of the consortium in the last 3 years in the technical field "events with at least 40 high-level participants" and in the region World with a minimum commission value of 50 000 EUR.
1) declaration on the Commercial Register, if the applicant or the member of the consortium is registered;
2) declaration on the personal situation of the applicant or the member of the consortium, consisting of:
a) declaration on the absence of the mandatory grounds of exclusion as per section 123 Act against Restraintsof Competition (Competition Act — GWB) or on the remedial actions and the measures;
b) declaration on the absence of the optional grounds of exclusion as per section 124 GWB or on the remedialactions and the measures.
At least 6 reference projects in the technical field "events with at least 40 high-level participants" and at least 4 reference projects in the region World for the applicant or the consortium.
For (1) at least 500 000 EUR for the applicant or the consortium.
For (2) at least 10 employees for the applicant or the consortium.
Vergabekammer des Bundes beim Bundeskartellamt
Villemombler Straße 76
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition, application for re-examination is not permissible insofar as.
1. the applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the contract award regulations before submitting the application for re-examination and has not submitted a complaint to the commissioning party within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected,
2. complaints of infringements of contract award regulations that are evident in the notice are not submitted to the commissioning party at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application specified in the notice or by the deadline for the submission of bids,
3. complaints of infringements of contract award regulations that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the commissioning party at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or for the submission of bids,
4. more than 15 calendar days have elapsed after receipt of the notification from the commissioning party that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.Main CPV code 75211200
12 May 20180 days remaining
Total estimated value
LOTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TENDER
Norway : Oslo - Railway traffic control software packageNorway
Value: Not specified
United Kingdom : Birmingham - Health servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 4.1 million Pound Sterling
United Kingdom : Kirkwall - Hygiene servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 180,000 Pound Sterling
United Kingdom : Swindon - Computer network servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 150,000 Pound Sterling
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia : Skopje - Office suppliesMacedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of)
Value: Not specified
Denmark : Fredericia - Valves defined by constructionDenmark
Value: 90.0 million Danish Krone
Malta : Valetta - Flower bulbsMalta
Value: Not specified