Germany : Bonn - Foreign affairs and other services
In February 2020, GIZ started a new project within the Colombian-German Cooperation Framework: Good Municipal Governance for Peace Project — Paz Comunal -. Its central objective is to establish a transparent and inclusive cooperation between state and non-state actors for peacebuilding in the territories through three fields of action:
(i) Transparency and accountability, which consists of strengthening capacities for transparent and understandable management for citizens.
(ii) Political participation of youth and women which aims to strengthen the conditions for political participation at the municipal level, especially for women and youth.
(iii) Innovation Laboratory to introduce innovative ideas and proposals that further develop participation, transparency and peace building at the municipal level.
The project carries out actions in three (3) municipalities of Caquetá region and eleven (11) municipalities of the region of Catatumbo.
Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1) At least 3 reference Projects in the technical field of development of innovative approaches and at least 3 reference projects in the region Latin America and the Caribbean in the last 3 years.
2) 2. The technical assessment is only based on reference projects with a minimum commission value of EUR 200 000.
1) average annual turnover for the last 3 years;
2) number of employees as at 31.12 of the previous year.
1) Trading name and address, commercial register number.
2) Eligibility declaration that no grounds for exclusion in Section 123, 124 of the German Act Against Restraints of Competition (GWB) apply.
3) Eligibility declaration subcontractors if applicable.
4) Association clause if applicable.
1) average annual turnover for the last 3 years: at least EUR 800 000;
2) number of employees as at 31.12 of the previous year: at least 10.
The communication takes place exclusively via the project area of the portal.
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition (GWB), application for review is not permissible insofar as
1) The applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and has not submitted a complaint to the contracting authority within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected.
2) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that are evident in the tender notice are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application or by the deadline for the submission of bids, specified in the tender notice.
3) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or by the deadline for the submission of bids.
4) More than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the contracting authority that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.
Die Vergabekammern des Bundes
Villemombler Straße 76
18 Jun 202018 days remaining
Total estimated value
LOTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TENDER
EUR Not specified
The contractor will be responsible for Component 3 ‘Innovation Laboratory’. Its main tasks will be:
1) To introduce innovative approaches and methods in the mentioned regions with municipal authorities, youth and women's organizations with a main focus on methodological support to the components of transparency and accountability and inclusive participation, but with possibilities also to incorporate innovations in some pilot experiences of peace building, recognizing the existing potential and adapting methods to both urban and rural contexts in the 14 municipalities where the project works.
2) Through a fund, promote and advise the use of innovative methods in initiatives of transparency, participation and peacebuilding, applying digital media among others.
3) To implement spaces for networking and mutual learning between local actors for the integration and application of innovative methods in organizational contexts at municipal level, and between actors from different municipalities within and between the regions of Caquetá and Norte de Santander.
The contractor will be responsible for the fulfilment of the respective indicator of the module's objective, the achievement of the outputs, the fulfilment of the corresponding indicators, and the implementation of the activities mentioned below.
Objective of the module (Outcome): a transparent and inclusive cooperation between state and non-state actors for peace building in the territories was established.
Indicator 4: (Outcome/innovations). Each one of the focused municipalities participated in 5 events to exchange experiences on transparent and inclusive cooperation within the regions and in 5 events to exchange experiences with another region.
Objective of Output 3: Innovation Lab: Innovations have been introduced to further develop participation, transparency and peace building at the local level.
Output 3, indicator 3.1: 20 innovative methods were applied to promote participation, transparency and peacebuilding, taking into account digital possibilities.
Essential activities to meet all the above-mentioned objectives:
1) To adapt and introduce innovative and co-creative methods for transparency, participation and peace building.
2) To establish and manage a fund to promote initiatives that introduce innovative methods in transparency, participation and peace building, applying digital means among others.
3) To provide methodological advice and technical support for simulations, role-playing and other methods aimed especially at young people to enable them to become actively involved in mechanisms, spaces and initiatives for transparency, political participation and peacebuilding.
4) To implement networking spaces among local actors for the integration and application of innovative methods in organizational contexts at the municipal level.
5) To promote spaces for networking and mutual learning between actors from different municipalities within and between the departments of Caquetá and Norte de Santander.
6) To integrate the innovations financed by the Laboratory in the existing processes in the municipalities, regions and at national level where it is possible and necessary.
The task covers the support of the other two project outputs (transparency and accountability, and inclusive participation) through innovative methods and learning networks and the implementation of the module in other relevant parts, e.g. in knowledge management for the relevant products or in the management of the risks mentioned there. In particular, it also covers cooperation with actors relevant to innovation issues (National Ministry and Departmental Secretariats for Information and Communication Technologies, among others).
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates
A selection will be made under all eligible participants based on the following criteria:
I. Technical experience
1) Methodological competence for innovation (design and application) 14 %
2) Participation 12 %
3) Transparency and anti-corruption mechanisms 12 %
4) Gender focus and promotion of women and youth 12 %
5) Peacemaking 10 %
II. Regional experience
In the region Latin America and the Caribbea 30 %
III. Experience development projects 10 %
Description of renewalsGIZ may optionally commission contract amendments and/or increases based on the criteria in the tender documents to the successful bidder of this tender. For details, please see the terms of reference.
Description of optionsGIZ may optionally commission contract amendments and/or increases based on the criteria in the tender documents to the successful bidder of this tender. For details, please see the terms of reference.
Main site or place of performance00000 Colombia.
Envisaged minimum number1
Italy : Roma - Clothing, footwear, luggage articles and accessoriesItaly
Value: 26.1 million Euro
Norway : Kristiansand S - Operating systemsNorway
Value: Not specified
Ireland : Ballymahon - Advisory and consultative engineering servicesIreland
Value: 2.4 million Euro
United Kingdom : Rochford - Refuse recycling servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 600,000 Pound Sterling
United Kingdom : Manchester - Education and training servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: Not specified
United Kingdom : London - Railway transport servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 5.5 million Pound Sterling
Norway : Oslo - Repair and maintenance services of electrical building installationsNorway
Value: 128.0 million Norwegian Krone