Germany : Eschborn - Foreign economic-aid-related services
The Silencing the Guns in Africa initiative is one of the flagship programs of the African Union (AU). The German Federal Foreign Office has commissioned the GIZ to implement the project: Support to the AU-Initiative "Silencing the Guns Initiative" in order to assist the AU Commission in the development, implementation and monitoring of a continental communication and awareness-raising campaign on the flagship programs. The aim of the project is to enhance the visibility of the "Silencing the Guns" initiative and help mobilize key stakeholders in a continental call for action. In the framework of the project, the production and dissemination of communication products on Silencing the Guns in collaboration with various media platforms is a main area of support.
Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1) Declaration on the average annual turnover for the last 3 financial years (last-but-4 financial year can be included in case of invitation to tender held within 6 months of end of last financial year);
2) Declaration on the number of employees as at 31.12 of the previous year.
1) At least 3 reference projects in the technical field "Large-scale public relations campaign with a political angle" and at least 5 reference projects in the region Africa in the last 3 years;
2) The technical assessment is only based on reference projects with a minimum commission value of 300 000 EUR.
1) Trading name and address, commercial register number;
2) Eligibility declaration that no grounds for exclusion in Section 123, 124 of the German Act Against Restraints of Competition (GWB) apply;
3) Eligibility declaration subcontractors if applicable;
4) Association clause if applicable.
1) Average annual turnover for the last 3 years at least 1 000 000 EUR;
2) Number of employees as at 31.12 of the previous year at least 8 persons.
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition (GWB), application for review is not permissible insofar as:
1) The applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and has not submitted a complaint to the contracting authority within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected;
2) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that are evident in the tender notice are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application or by the deadline for the submission of bids, specified in the tender notice;
3) Complaints of infringements of procurement rules that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or by the deadline for the submission of bids;
4) More than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the contracting authority that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.
The communication with the bidders will only take place via GIZ e-tendering platform (VMS).
Die Vergabekammern des Bundes
Villemombler Straße 76
15 Apr 20190 days remaining
Total estimated value
LOTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TENDER
Switzerland : Bern - Track railsSwitzerland
Value: Not specified
United Kingdom : Carlisle - Clothing, footwear, luggage articles and accessoriesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: Not specified
United Kingdom : London - Museum-exhibition servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 250,000 Pound Sterling
Ireland : Co Donegal - Environmental engineering consultancy servicesIreland
Value: 250,000 Euro
Greece : Heraklion - Environmental impact assessment for constructionGreece
Value: 2.3 million Euro
United Kingdom : Worcester - Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipmentUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: Not specified
Norway : Drammen - Refuse disposal and treatmentNorway
Value: 94.0 million Norwegian Krone