Ireland : Dublin - Travel management services
Enterprise Ireland proposes to engage in a competitive process for the establishment of a Framework Agreement for the provision of travel risk management consultancy services so as to ensure that staff and invited guests are provided with a comprehensive service, to best industry standards, while travelling on Enterprise Ireland business and to ensure that Enterprise Ireland is fully compliant with all statutory “duty of care” obligations.
Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The Contracting Authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications and to respond electronically to the competition. There is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document on etenders. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload or zipped;
3) Should you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact the eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email [email protected] or Telephone: 353(0)21243 92 77 (9:00 a.m. — 17:30 p.m. GMT);
4) All queries regarding this tender requirement or process must be submitted through the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal www.etenders.gov.ie (RFT ID:145645) as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie
The details of the person making a query will not be disclosed when circulating the response;
5) This is the sole call for competition for this contract/framework;
6) The Contracting Authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers;
7) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
8) It will be a condition of award that the successful tenderer is and remains tax compliant;
9) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, the Framework Agreement or any contract awarded under the Framework Agreement at any time;
10) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words “or equivalent” will always be appended;
11) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the Contracting Authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of the procurement documents with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, respondents are advised to ensure that they return completed documentation in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition;
12) At Section II.2.9) we have indicated that 5 will be invited to tender, please note that the Contracting Authority reserves the right to invite at least 5 subject to that number qualifying.
Consult a legal advisor
DublinMain CPV code 63516000
12 Apr 20190 days remaining
Total estimated value
LOTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TENDER
EUR 350,000Enterprise Ireland proposes to engage in a competitive process for the establishment of a Framework Agreement for the provision of travel risk management consultancy services so as to ensure that staff and invited guests are provided with a comprehensive service, to best industry standards, while travelling on Enterprise Ireland business and to ensure that Enterprise Ireland is fully compliant with all statutory “duty of care” obligations.
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates
Technical systems/ equipment.
Quality assurance measures.
Additional informationPlease consult the associated documentation, which contains full instructions regarding the submission of tenders in respect of this competition.
Envisaged number of candidates5
Main site or place of performanceDublin.
Malta : Floriana - Administrative development project servicesMalta
Value: Not specified
Norway : Oslo - Guard servicesNorway
Value: 400.0 million Norwegian Krone
United Kingdom : Edinburgh - Maintenance services of public-lighting installations and traffic lightsUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 3.0 million Pound Sterling
United Kingdom : Glenrothes - Remote access software development servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 358,000 Pound Sterling
United Kingdom : Coleraine - Research and development services and related consultancy servicesUnited Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Value: 75,000 Pound Sterling
Ireland : Dublin - Accounting, auditing and fiscal servicesIreland
Value: 45.0 million Euro
Germany : Frankfurt am Main - ECB - Provision of Services and Works in the Area of Communication (PRO-003000)Germany
Value: Not specified